Alligator dowel (Cavity Anchor)
To attach your handrail to cavity walls (gypsum plasterboard, fibreboard, hollow chamber brick, etc.) are ideally suited for installation due to the strong holding forces of the alligator. The thumb remains firmly anchored to the wall during and after installation.
Included in the package:
- 1x Alligator
- 1x Threaded rod
- Holder with hanger bolt
- Holder with cap nut
- Place behind the wall: min. 51mm
- Wall thickness: 10 - 70mm
- Slide the metal plate into the previously drilled hole.
- Tighten the plastic part and then push the plastic slider firmly against the wall so that the dowel is firmly anchored in the wall.
- Break off the protruding part.
- Thread the supplied threaded rod into the alligator tube.
- Fasten the handrail holder on the threaded rod by turning it.