The ballet barre for children and adults for optimal training at home
- Length: 50 - 400cm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with a radius of approx. 6mm
- Stainless steel bracket 15cm wall distance with pre-drilled holes
Whether you are a professional ballerina or a beginner with a love of ballet: only practice makes perfect. The all-rounder made of ash is the ideal ballet barre set for children and adults. Due to its pleasant and good grip, ash is ideally suited for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We also use it to equip entire ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.
The combination of ballet barre and wall brackets is particularly suitable for optimal training of ballet exercises at home. We offer this ballet barre set in different lengths to suit your space requirements. Depending on the length, the number of wall brackets varies.
The large distance to the wall means that the ballet bar can be screwed on easily. This means that it can be used for many different applications.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
Further information in the tab: Assembly video
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white