The ballet barre for adults and children from approx. 10 years who want to become professionals
- Length: 50 - 400cm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- Stainless steel bracket 25cm wall distance with pre-drilled holes
Moving on tiptoe and getting to know the abilities of one's own body helps children to get involved in a world of sounds, creativity and music. To make the dream of standing on the big stage come true, we offer this ballet barre set consisting of a ballet barre and wall brackets. The support surface to the wall is flatter than the ballet barre set with 70mm distance to the wall.
This ballet barre set is particularly suitable for small and large rooms and large rooms. Then choose the type of wood that suits you best. After receiving our ballet barre set, you can easily assemble it yourself in 30 minutes. Our assembly videos show you in short steps how easy it is to assemble our ballet bars for children and adults.
The large distance to the wall means that the ballet barre can be screwed on easily. This means that it can be used for many different applications.
- Screws and dowels are supplied.
- Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included
Further information in the tab: Assembly video
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar:
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand).
- Then, with the help of a second person, mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill the holes
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white