The ballet barre for the children's room
- Length: 50 - 400cm
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm radius
- Stainless steel ballet bar support with pre-drilled holes: 70mm wall clearance
- Screws and grommets are supplied
If you don't have a lot of space or are looking for a ballet barre for small children, this ballet barre set is a good choice. Children do not need as much space from the ballet barre to the wall as adults. When choosing a ballet barre for children, the following test should be carried out: Simply place one foot on the handrail of the staircase and see if it touches the wall. If the foot rests on the wall, a ballet bar support is recommended at a distance of 15 cm from the wall.
This set contains a ballet barre whose wood you can choose yourself. Simply choose between oak, beech and ash in different colours.
Our tip: Ash wood is best suited as sports equipment because it can absorb sweat best and remains non-slip at the same time. The ballet barre comes with two matching ballet barre holders so that you can easily assemble the ballet barre yourself in 30 minutes.
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (put on the cover rosette first)
- Then mark the holes (on the wall side) with the help of a second person, then drill
- screw on - done
- ca. 3 - 5 days ash
- ca. 3 - 5 days beech
- ca. 3 - 5 days oak
- ca. 5 - 7 days ash dark
- ca. 2 - 3 weeks beech white